Q Energy wants to do their bit and lead by example in the transition to Net Zero and help make this goal achievable for SMEs.
That is why we have signed up to the UK pledge to Net Zero. By signing up to this pledge we are committing to the following actions:
- Reduce direct and indirect Green House Gas (GHG) emissions by 25% by 2025 from a 2019 base year
- Reduce all other significant indirect GHG emissions by 10% from a 2019 base year. This includes reduced travel to work and events.
And for those who are wondering how your business could help make a different, here are some simple changes to consider:
- Switch to local and renewably sourced energy
- Switch over to a Smart Tariff
- Consider assets installation such as solar panels, batteries or heat pumps
All of which we can provide if you sign up to our Energy Savers Club. The Energy Savers Club is a Carbon Reduction Initiative, launched by Q Energy with the aim of getting businesses to better engage with their energy usage and reduce carbon emissions. All members will be provided with the tools and support to achieve the UK’s Net Zero carbon targets, whilst saving money in the process.
For more information, why not visit our website at: energysaversclub.com